Wiring 2 Amps..

i dont know if i could post this here on wiring 2 amps?..if it gets removed or moved tell me please!...

ok..i have 1 amp wired already and i wanna wire another one on for just the woofers...would it be ok if i wire the remote from the 2nd amp to the 1st amp...directly and not from the headunit?..would it cause any problems?...i was thinking on doing that but im not sure....and the RCA's wire them to the 1st amp as well.?...or would i need something else for this?..i hope im explaining this well..if not let me know...

i dont know if i could post this here on wiring 2 amps?..if it gets removed or moved tell me please!...

ok..i have 1 amp wired already and i wanna wire another one on for just the woofers...would it be ok if i wire the remote from the 2nd amp to the 1st amp...directly and not from the headunit?..would it cause any problems?...i was thinking on doing that but im not sure....and the RCA's wire them to the 1st amp as well.?...or would i need something else for this?..i hope im explaining this well..if not let me know...

yeh it's over to jump the remote wire from one amp to the other. if your 1st amp has RCA outputs then you can run rcas to the 2nd amp also. be sure your power wire is up to par

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yeh it's over to jump the remote wire from one amp to the other. if your 1st amp has RCA outputs then you can run rcas to the 2nd amp also. be sure your power wire is up to par

yea i know bro..i have to add power wire,ground, fuses for the 2nd amp also...thanks for the help!.

Archived