Sonic Electronix

Considering A Build, And Want Your Help!

She's sexy man!!

Just think, its your Kole thats gonna make it hit :D

wow dig the pj's biggrin.gif

only the cool kids wear em :D

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I hope so too! :D

Plan on gettin' the bread sent out by next friday btw

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

bought it straight from Dwright27 :P (moneys set bro)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

as you can see in this picture, Posted Image

the motor has vents in the piece above the motor, the "cup" as its called, its a VCS cooling system. meaning, its not gonna melt with low power, so quit saying it because that does not happen to subs, people are stupid :P

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

your trying to make it sound like I dont know woofers, i've built speakers for sakes, a vent in the pole piece can blow out air in one direction, but if the frequencies right, you'll get hot air that doesnt leave, thats why theres a such thing as the VCS, is a vented cooling system, it basically means that the "cup", which is the part under the spider, basically the little bowl that lets the spider have clearance to travel down, force air in to the coil as the pole piece forces the air out, which is great for rapid cooling, most high power subs have a VCS, this one is single, meaning, its no different than a pole piece aeroport.

and seriously, why do you think that a MT is gonna sit there and not move? Do you even know what its QTS is? :P

handles power very nicely, kicks pretty well with my Kenwood, but 300w/rms isnt enough, I mean it can thump pretty nice, I can see about a half inch movement in free air, but im not gonna dick with this till I get the Kole on it.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

Archived