Are you talking where there are no seams this carpet was 80 oz that needed to be seamed the guy did and awesome job he just has to do the stairs later this week when they have the carpet edges ready for it

streachin and seaming is different streaching is when u get the carpet layed out and cut and u get the kick plate thing and kick or knee it to make it tight, ans seaming is when u take 2 peices of cartpet and pit them together wits sum glue and make it look like 1 whole peice its easier to picture when u see it or do it!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

streachin and seaming is different streaching is when u get the carpet layed out and cut and u get the kick plate thing and kick or knee it to make it tight, ans seaming is when u take 2 peices of cartpet and pit them together wits sum glue and make it look like 1 whole peice its easier to picture when u see it or do it!!

Ya thats why i was suprised when he did the whole job by himself since it wasnt a small job and he had to seem parts of it