Speaker box for 4 Kicker L5 or L7 12's

I've got a box for 4 kicker L5 or L7 12's.  1.3 cubic feet per sub.  box fits a 2002 Chevy extended cab silverado but i think it will fit 2000 - 2006 model but not for sure.  00', 01', & 02' for sure.  was used in place of back seat.  we just removed the bottom of the seat and put the box in.  we used the back of the seat though.  $50 for this work of 3/4" MDF art!  That is less than it cost me to build it!  I'm in Louisiana if you wanna come pick it up.  The subs are not included!!!!!!  NO SUBS COME WITH THIS BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE TIME, SUBS ARE NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-16-1168768327.jpg

untitled.JPG_thumb

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It should fit the 99-newer trucks...I don't think they changed anything as far as interior dimensions. I have an 02 reg cab, and my box was custom built for it, but it will fit 99-newer trucks. So you should be good too.

Archived