Favorite Verse As Of Now

What is your favorite verse currently not an all time fave verse but just as of now. Can be any genre just a verse you really like or that really means something to you. Also post the song its from in case someone likes it too. Also explain why you like it or if it means something to you.

This verse basically explains the current and past 2 months of my life

Ever since Ive lost her Ive been having suicidal thoughts sitting in the dark its chumped up I took a loss at any cost I would do anything to get her back from the look on her face I knew she wouldnt be coming back im never happy not even chillin with friends sometimes I look at the sky and wish my life would end glancing at the full moon remembering times of when we used to hang out on the beach waiting for the sun to rise you look into my eyes they bloodshot red staring at her picture while im laying down in my bed the thoughts running through my head like why would she leave out of my life forever its so hard to believe and its getting hard to breathe I need to relieve some stress got a heartache I need some aleve looking out the window staring hard up the trees hoping one day she will come back into my life thats what I plee

Song: Kal-J- Sympathy if anyone wants the song I can give a link to download since its free from a mixtape and isnt illegal

I ain't ever been scurred. Never been a type to bite my words. When I came up you'll gave me shit. Now I'm finna make you'll eat them terds. Always said what the fuck I felt.

Going head spit that murder I wrote. Man I don't care what you felt. Fuck you nigga I know I'm dope.

Dope like I'm coming to get my all. Felt like I had to play the fly on the wall.

Felt like niggas was stunting on me. Funny how I'm flyer then them all.

Now I'm at the top ain't know where to go now.

Instead of me she going go down. Maybe I would of slowed down, if I knew what I know now. I'm Scooby I know I'm dumb.

It could get fucking old, but it's good I'm young. But my heart get cold as the hood I'm from.

Tell me what it take to be number one.

I guess it's going be what it's going to be. But here's one thing you got to hear. Imma tell you like George Bush told me. Fuck you'll niggas I'm out of here.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

it my fav right now cuz kanye killed it

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

This is a verse i like to dedicate to all the hatin mofos out there

From the feet, the beat, the gat on the seat

And that shouldn't surprise you, oh I've sold some pies to

Each any every stone, since I'm obviously on

Says fifty to six-five thousand's been blown

I am something to see, yet I'm nothing to touch

I'll kill ya bout nothing, cause nothing's too much

I'll put the barrel to your baby momma belly and squeeze off two

So the world won't have to deal with another f**k nigga like you

I hate ya...

From tha man known as Cee Lo

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

this song makes me feel like tupac was rapping to me and my sister. 99% of the shit he is talking about happened to me. except my mom was no where near a good lady.

Suspended from school; and scared to go home, I was a fool

with the big boys, breakin all the rules

I shed tears with my baby sister

Over the years we was poorer than the other little kids

And even though we had different daddy's, the same drama

When things went wrong we'd blame mama

I reminice on the stress I caused, it was hell

Huggin on my mama from a jail cell

And who'd think in elementary?

Heeey! I see the penitentiary, one day

And runnin from the police, that's right

----reference's----