My Dad Was In A Serious Car Crash

The roof was completely caved in.

DadsWreck.jpg

DadsWreck2.jpg

It made the news. Here is a article written.

By Lisa King

A Shelbyville man was injured Monday afternoon when he ran off the road in a curve on Old Finchville Road, according to the Shelby County Sheriff's Office.

Eddy Allen, 38, is in stable condition Tuesday at the University of Louisville, where he was airlifted after the crash.

According to sheriff's deputy Gerald Woldrigde, speed was a factor in the crash.

Witnesses to the accident were shaken as they recalled what happened.

John Evans of Shelbyville said he was headed home down old Finchville Road, when he saw Allen's 1997 Chevrolet Blazer come around a curve and shoot off the road.

“The first thing I saw was a bunch of leaves flying. Then I saw him rolling and then he hit that tree,” Evans said, pointing to a stout tree with a skinned trunk by the side of the road.

The Blazer had landed at the bottom of a hill after hitting two trees and crashing through a farm gate.

Evans said after Allen's vehicle came to a stop, he climbed down the hill and switched off the engine.

“I reached in there and turned off the key,” he said.

Marchelle Stoner, another motorist who witnessed the accident, was also on her way home from work, as the accident happened after 4 p.m.

“When I saw it, a chill just ran right through me,” she said.

Shelby County firefighters removed Allen from the Blazer using the Jaws of Life.

No other vehicles were involved, and Allen was alone in the vehicle.

Allen is doing satisfactorily, according to his mother, despite having three broken ribs, a broken leg and a head injury.

“We are just so thankful, because he's lucky to be alive,” she said. “We hope everybody will remember him in their prayers.”

Once he was flown to the hospital, they found some internal bleeding. He has skull fractures, 6 broken ribs on the left side, and 1 on the right. Also a broken leg and numerous cuts and bruises.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

i pray for a safe recovery

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

damn dude, sorry to hear that.. i wish him the best of luck in recovery

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

Thanks guys. They said he would be needing 2 surgeries. To insert metal plates inside his leg and face. He already went through one when they had to stop the internal bleeding.

Hopefully everything will be okay. He is stable right now.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

The roof was completely caved in.

DadsWreck.jpg

DadsWreck2.jpg

It made the news. Here is a article written.

By Lisa King

A Shelbyville man was injured Monday afternoon when he ran off the road in a curve on Old Finchville Road, according to the Shelby County Sheriff's Office.

Eddy Allen, 38, is in stable condition Tuesday at the University of Louisville, where he was airlifted after the crash.

According to sheriff's deputy Gerald Woldrigde, speed was a factor in the crash.

Witnesses to the accident were shaken as they recalled what happened.

John Evans of Shelbyville said he was headed home down old Finchville Road, when he saw Allen's 1997 Chevrolet Blazer come around a curve and shoot off the road.

“The first thing I saw was a bunch of leaves flying. Then I saw him rolling and then he hit that tree,” Evans said, pointing to a stout tree with a skinned trunk by the side of the road.

The Blazer had landed at the bottom of a hill after hitting two trees and crashing through a farm gate.

Evans said after Allen's vehicle came to a stop, he climbed down the hill and switched off the engine.

“I reached in there and turned off the key,” he said.

Marchelle Stoner, another motorist who witnessed the accident, was also on her way home from work, as the accident happened after 4 p.m.

“When I saw it, a chill just ran right through me,” she said.

Shelby County firefighters removed Allen from the Blazer using the Jaws of Life.

No other vehicles were involved, and Allen was alone in the vehicle.

Allen is doing satisfactorily, according to his mother, despite having three broken ribs, a broken leg and a head injury.

“We are just so thankful, because he's lucky to be alive,” she said. “We hope everybody will remember him in their prayers.”

Once he was flown to the hospital, they found some internal bleeding. He has skull fractures, 6 broken ribs on the left side, and 1 on the right. Also a broken leg and numerous cuts and bruises.

i feel for u man i was in a car crash on the 1st of september we got hit by a 2ton van we was only in a lil ford ka (not me driving my girlfriend mate was) and my girlfriend is still in hospital but shes geting beta bit by bit hope alls well wiv u and ur dad n sorry to here bout the crash

Kenwood_headunit

2: Kenwood_KFC-P707ie 6.5" comps

2: Kenwood_KFC-1060S 10cm Speakers

2: Fli_Integrator FI6 6.5" speakers

1: Fli_Frequency-12 12" sub

1: Kenwood_KAC-606 2ch amp

(soon to come)

Clarion_DXZ658RMP-Headunit

2: kenwood_KAC-8404 4ch amp

2: 10cm comps (dont know what 1s yet)

2: 12" subs (Dont know what 1s yet but i Got my eye on that new smd sub coming out)

1: rear batt

new box build

and loads of uver stuff to come in the near future

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Street Motivated Devastation

SMD-Editionsig-1.jpg

Thanks guys. They said he would be needing 2 surgeries. To insert metal plates inside his leg and face. He already went through one when they had to stop the internal bleeding.

Hopefully everything will be okay. He is stable right now.

Thats is very good news from the looks of that truck! I hope he makes it just fine! That sounds like a nasty wreck.

Freaks me out a bit because i have the same truck and have lost control of it before but got lucky...

Good luck to your father. Hope everything goes well

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!