yeah talk to him today and i think im going to order it up next week when i get paid. you said the best one would be 250 with 150 amp idal right? thanks agian for all the help i cant say it enough for all the people on this fourm I LOVE THIS PLACE and i think most people can say the same lol.

unless you like sitting there with your foot on the gas and revving it while beating in the parking lot. i know gas is cheap now but let's take advantage of the savings. that's 250 should do you with 2-4 good batteries.

Edited by dmanson

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ok so i think that is the one im going to get then. yeah it sucks my baterys got back ordered i just orderd 2 powermaster d3100 and i was planing on getting another for the front. so yeah thanks for the info bro. but about the rev part u mean i wouldnt be able to rev it and bump in the parkinlots cuz i know i will be doing that alot cuz no one around here has heard of a good system lol. or was that just a joke? well thanks.

ok so i think that is the one im going to get then. yeah it sucks my baterys got back ordered i just orderd 2 powermaster d3100 and i was planing on getting another for the front. so yeah thanks for the info bro. but about the rev part u mean i wouldnt be able to rev it and bump in the parkinlots cuz i know i will be doing that alot cuz no one around here has heard of a good system lol. or was that just a joke? well thanks.

when i spoke on revving the engine i was talking about with the 300 amp alt ....... which a 300 doesn't have as much idle power. i'm sure there's some out there that can be modified to put out more idle but you'll probably pay a good penny. that 250 w/150 idle should do you and yeh it sucks on the back order of your batteries.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module