Second Skin Audio

15" Or 18" Btl?

heyhey everybody, so im wondering what would be the better buy for me...I'm planning on getting either a 15" or 18" BTL. I am limited by the space I have since this setup is going into a VW Golf GTI. I have 6-6.5cuft to play around with but also need some space for amp(s). I was reading up on the BTL and saw that the 15" requires 3-5cuft, while the 18" requires 5-10cuft. What do you think would be the best size of sub for the enclosure size? I really dont want to take out my back seats since this car is my daily driver.

Thanks in advance!

well if you have space then do it up with the 18 inch bet it'll hit the lows like crazy man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

but in the space i have (6-6.5cuft MAX) do you think the 18 would hit as hard as the 15?

well id think so plus that 18 has more cone then the 15 and like sum people say cone area is the Shit!!!!!! plus you'll get closer to sum :hairtrick:

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

not the world biggest but you may be able to just not a really big one.