Second Skin Audio

Need Box Plans For 8 12s

pm me for more info will give $10 shipped via paypal must include cut sheet would like to have person using bassboxpro to design it but im up for anything

Does it need to fit in a certin vehicle or just a generic 8 12 box?

:unsure:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

99 f150 ext cab can be max 58' wide door to door, 21"deep front back, 39' tall floor to roof and thats roughlly 27.5 cu ft ill get specs on woofers if ya want

The only way to do it right is piece by piece inside the vehicle. Dont settle for something generic that will just slide in throug the door.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

i think i can build it in 1 piece and slide it in pulling front seats out, you dont? let me go look at it

nvm i see what your saying make it custom to the truck not like everybody does and just slide it in

Edited by mxmike800

i think i can build it in 1 piece and slide it in pulling front seats out, you dont? let me go look at it

yes...it can be done. But to follow every angle and get the most out of the available airspace, make it look and fit as good as possible, and be structurally safe and sound, it should be built inside the vehicle.