Second Skin Audio

Insignia Fubar "12"

well if it's tuned to 64 hertz, thats definitely not the one for you

if you can find a saw and some glue, build one, it'll save you like 20-30 bux and work better than a prefab as long as you're careful with it

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well if it's tuned to 64 hertz, thats definitely not the one for you

if you can find a saw and some glue, build one, it'll save you like 20-30 bux and work better than a prefab as long as you're careful with it

thats all i need?..a saw and some glue?..

i bought one of those subs for 20 bucks at BB....blew it well it still runs kinda but the coil is BLACK...within 1 day

my P2 outdoes that sub.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i bought one of those subs for 20 bucks at BB....blew it well it still runs kinda but the coil is BLACK...within 1 day

my P2 outdoes that sub.

im buying one of a member for now...hopefully it will last for a while...im hooking it up to a crunch pzi.250 amp...

bestbuy owns insignia if thats what you were asking....which is why they make 15-20 subwoofers, 200dollar flatscreens, 12 dollar dvd players, 40$ surround sounds, all of which are bottom of the barrel make the flea market look good garbage. save your 20$ and get a dime bag or something, itll make you way happier.

p.s. the first box i ever built was for 2 jl 10 inch marine's we got out of a crashed wakeboard boat for 10$....built it with elmer's woodglue, nails, and a handsaw, we were just super careful building it and it came out surprisingly good, even if it took all friggin day (i was maybe 12/13 at the time, my friend's older brother was 16 and just had his first car)

i'm pretty sure the red-cone dual's will outdo those subs....they look like straight poop, and if it takes 600wrms from a good amp i'll send u a single 12 box

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

bestbuy owns insignia if thats what you were asking....which is why they make 15-20 subwoofers, 200dollar flatscreens, 12 dollar dvd players, 40$ surround sounds, all of which are bottom of the barrel make the flea market look good garbage. save your 20$ and get a dime bag or something, itll make you way happier.

p.s. the first box i ever built was for 2 jl 10 inch marine's we got out of a crashed wakeboard boat for 10$....built it with elmer's woodglue, nails, and a handsaw, we were just super careful building it and it came out surprisingly good, even if it took all friggin day (i was maybe 12/13 at the time, my friend's older brother was 16 and just had his first car)

i'm pretty sure the red-cone dual's will outdo those subs....they look like straight poop, and if it takes 600wrms from a good amp i'll send u a single 12 box

i seen at bestbuy well not now but ill say 1-2 years back they sold insignia woofers and amps for lets say $100 with amp,box,woofers...i heard god things and bad things about these woofer..so i dont know...i already told the guy i was gonna buy it i kant let him down now...and i know the woofer might look like poop etc but if it sounds good for the price its good with me...i heard way better woofers but the bad thing for me right now is money$$....thats the only thing...

and i havent seen the red-cone dual's woofers...also about that "if it takes 600wrms from a good amp i'll send u a single 12 box"...is crunch pzi250.2 a good amp?....

1000W 1/2-Channel A/B Class Amplifier

250W x 2-Ch @ 4-Ohms

500W x 2-Ch @ 2-Ohms

1000W x 1-Ch @ 4-Ohms

EDIT: that insignia fubar woofer is made by power acoustik...i dont think power acoustik is a bad brand for woofer..its aight

Edited by DUBIE