post-600-1176699346_thumb.jpg

post-600-1176699358_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have vids. I'll send a link as soon as i get them on the site.

post-600-1176699492_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have vids. I'll send a link as soon as i get them on the site.

yo man

nice setup, just curious, is the bd3000 happy with the electrical? cos i tink i only see 1 battery in the rear with some caps. is that enough?

also, how difficult was it to do the blow through man.. haha..

but overall, COOL INSTALL MAN!!!

cheers!

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

The T3000 is a power hog! I have 1 yellow top & 3 1.2 farad caps in the bed along with a 250 amp alternator and the stock battery under the hood. I am running it @ 4 ohms with no problems. I had it @ 1 ohm and it would almost kill the truck! I am looking into buying 2 stinger 35 farad hybrid caps & running back @ 1 ohm. The blow through was really easy. We cut the hole out & used a rubber boot from a RV dealer to seal the hole.

dj2q.jpg

I'm uploading the vids to my website right now. The files are huge! Any ideas on how to make tham smaller?

dj2q.jpg

dj2q.jpg

OMGZZZZ...thats SOO fuckin sexy....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Well Here is a pic of the new rims. 22" Panther Realm

post-600-1177267891_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Archived