Were To Put Anl Fuse?

does it matter where i put the fuse?..i was thinking on putting it on the back next the amp...well not really close...or does it have to be close to the battery?..reply back A.S.A.P. please...THANKS!

It's usually like 10 inches or whatever before the amp, and ten inches after the battery. Not too majour on how close to 10 inches jus a rough guess will do. Doesn't matter too much. Fuse is only there to break the circuit to protect amp/battery if too much current goes thruogh

anyway that's how i done mine ages ago when i done it.

Hope that helps, correct me if it's not the best :)

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's usually like 10 inches or whatever before the amp, and ten inches after the battery. Not too majour on how close to 10 inches jus a rough guess will do. Doesn't matter too much. Fuse is only there to break the circuit to protect amp/battery if too much current goes thruogh

anyway that's how i done mine ages ago when i done it.

Hope that helps, correct me if it's not the best :)

aight...ill do that....thanks brotha!!

Archived