• 2 weeks later...

nice potna. i need someone to come up with a dual alt bracket of some sort for a 2004 Ford Expedition ...... haven't seen it done yet.

5.4 liter????

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

can we get those fusion comps in the US? I see the 3 way for like 60 bucks on one site but cant figure if its american or not. I'm curious how they are. May have to run some.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

did you change the pulley on the alt?

Yes, I made one.. I ordered the large, dual V pulley. And when I decided to move the Alt I had to switch to the Dual "Small V-belts..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

what kinda wire are thems..also how did you hook up the alt...did you just use one wire to hook up

The wire is audio pipe 1/0, I wired it in conjuction with the stock Alt. And yes I used the one wire hook-up...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

can we get those fusion comps in the US? I see the 3 way for like 60 bucks on one site but cant figure if its american or not. I'm curious how they are. May have to run some.

Yes, they came from the US. This is my first set of Fusion, and they are planning to go in the A-pillars, I haven't found a good way the get rid of the Green yet, so I dont have them in yet.. I picked them up for about the same price, so the ones you found should be the same one's.. They look very beefy, the only I see that I don't like is the huge crossover...The 4 and 6.5 both have vented voice coils.

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

Archived