Ok, I have a 86 f150 2wd with an aod. The past week it has been feeling like my transmission has been slipping, not bad, but a little. So today was the first day that i have had a chance to take it to a transmission shop. I just had them change the fluid. Under normal acceleration, gas saving(granny accelerating) there is no problem in shifting. But if i was to get on the throttle hard from a dead stop, or in first gear, it starts to chug and hesitate before going into second. Only does it going from first to second.

Anyone have the same problem?

Anyone know what I should be looking for?

Any suggestions will help.

Thanks Scott

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

could be the cats. Didnt want to replace them, but i guess i should since they are 22 years old, and have 130,xxx miles on them.

Anyone else?????

This is my daily driver so i need to get this running by the end of the weekend

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i have put it in reverse, but it hasnt done it yet. I only had it in there for no more than 3 seconds, so not enough time to really tell, but it did just fine

this sux camel dicks

TTT

Anyone else have this problem? I need to get it figured out asap.

this sux camel dicks