Finally All 6 Sundown Saz-3000's

NICE!!!!!

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Sorry guys just got back from Vegas last night, yeah new subs should be shipped out this comming week and new build will be added on my build thread. Yes and I am running 6 SAZ-3500's now.

where you here for buisness or pleasure??

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Yeah, we are starting the build next weekend guys and should have the finished product in 2 weeks, will have plenty of pictures.... I allready got all 4 Alts in so that part is finished most of the rest of the build is hooking up all the amps running wires and revamping the current box in place, more bracing more wood and so forth, were going for removeable ports for Comp at USACI running Mod 4001+ and burping tuned to 56 hz and should get close to a 165 dB @ peak and hopefully running Streetbeat 5 and hitting a 162. And the other port will be tuned to 32 hz for daily and demos.

More pictures to come, stay tuned...

So How close to his were you? high 50's at least?

So How close to his were you? high 50's at least?

Heh, 159.3 @ 52hz... I had those lvl 5's maxed with 2 3k's trying to Streetbeat, they did good though

158.6 @ 45 hz

Could not break that 160 to save my life so more power and 4" coiled subs.

Team Ampere Audio

Archived