Toxiccasper Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 Back in early August Onlinecarstereo had a promotion going on where with most of their headunits you bought you got a free install kit and wire harness for your car does anybody know if this is still going on?
Airborne Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 I just ordered an HU from Sonicelectronix.com and it came with said accerrories.
G_Fresh Posted November 18, 2008 Report Posted November 18, 2008 They say you get one for free. But not for ALL cars. My car had a "Special" install kit. So they didn't give it to me for free
Toxiccasper Posted November 18, 2008 Author Report Posted November 18, 2008 Well it worked for my girlfriend but the headunit I want is cheaper on onlinecarstereo even if i buy my own wire harness plus its free shipping
G_Fresh Posted November 18, 2008 Report Posted November 18, 2008 Doesn't sonic electronix price match other companies? I'm pretty sure they do.. Email the sales dept. EDIT: Yep, they do... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/lowpriceguarantee.php
Toxiccasper Posted November 18, 2008 Author Report Posted November 18, 2008 Still not free shipping plus I already ordered it (:
Airborne Posted November 18, 2008 Report Posted November 18, 2008 Doesn't sonic electronix price match other companies?I'm pretty sure they do.. Email the sales dept. EDIT: Yep, they do... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/lowpriceguarantee.php hell yeah. I ordered an Alpine 9886 and a set of PG RSD's and got free shipping, dash kit and harness for a little over $300.00
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.