The_Sam1 Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 I bought Xenon Works by metra. I got the 12000k and I absolutely love them. I have more compliments on them than a little bit. Make sure if you are going to buy the Halos, buy them first, because alot of times aftermarket headlights will use a different bulb than the factorys. A buddy of mine got the 8000ks and he likes them, I just like the more bluish color in mine. :tease: Quote
Daddy_ Posted November 19, 2008 Author Report Posted November 19, 2008 (edited) I bought Xenon Works by metra. I got the 12000k and I absolutely love them. I have more compliments on them than a little bit. Make sure if you are going to buy the Halos, buy them first, because alot of times aftermarket headlights will use a different bulb than the factorys. A buddy of mine got the 8000ks and he likes them, I just like the more bluish color in mine. :tease: So its possible to ahve both 8000K HID and have halos?? so would this work??http://www.mytightride.com/acin19prhele1.html Edited November 19, 2008 by Daddy_ Quote Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.