Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've got these speakers in my room and would like to build a box for them so I can get rid of my directeds and some other car audio crap to hopefully get 18's. I like the box and would like to no more about it. I sent him a message on youtube but he didnt respond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFqYfPWgEC0&hl=en&fs=1

^^^^ Fail

Edited by etaks_crew

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8877 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...