Sonic Electronix

alright well right now iv just got 1 18" fi btl installed on 500watts until i can get both of mine reconed and then im puuting them on my ma audio hk4000d until i get one for each..its in a 99 cherokee sub up port to the side

but with my current setup i hit a 143.2 on Terma-Lab at the kick panel

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

alright well right now iv just got 1 18" fi btl installed on 500watts until i can get both of mine reconed and then im puuting them on my ma audio hk4000d until i get one for each..its in a 99 cherokee sub up port to the side

but with my current setup i hit a 143.2 on Terma-Lab at the kick panel

not bad for 500w

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

got any vids?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

not bad for 500w

ya i bought both ,my 18's used and the tinsel leads were bad and had been soldered back so i cant put the 4k on it until i get them reconed then im havin he shop build a box for both and buyin another hk4000d so ill have one for each... i hope to have it all in by next season

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

ya i bought both ,my 18's used and the tinsel leads were bad and had been soldered back so i cant put the 4k on it until i get them reconed then im havin he shop build a box for both and buyin another hk4000d so ill have one for each... i hope to have it all in by next season

If I can do a 145 on the dash with mine on 2krms i want to see what you can do with yours lol :P

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

If I can do a 145 on the dash with mine on 2krms i want to see what you can do with yours lol :P

well the only damage iv done is makin the rear view mirror fall off metal piece and all..and the bolt on my rear windshield wiper keeps backin off so i have to tighten it back up everytime I get out

~REFS~

Archived