Awkward Moment Of The Day.

Sup guys

Just a couple of hours ago i went to an erotics store not too far from here to buy some "things" for me & the girlfriend.

It was weird enough for me to walk into a place like that since I had never done such thing.

After 5 minutes of being in the store, i noticed this fella walking in that looked familiar.

Because my eyes arent that great I couldnt really tell who it was, until i got closer.

Turns out it was a teacher of mine. The moment he saw me his face just turned blank.

Now i wonder if any of you had something weird like this happen before? Anything's welcome!

Peace

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

Turns out, my best (girl) friend's best (girl) firend who i know verrrry well is the cashier at the local adult shop

awkward moment when me and 3 of my friends wander in a little inebriated one boring night and do dumb stuff and notice her watching us.

On move in, I was stuck in an elevator with a girl who is a good friend of mine, and 3 of my good friends she slept with, and her dad, and her boyfriend. doesn't get much more awkward than that

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Eh walkin in to the adult store with a woman (150 miles from her house) and seeing her husband and another man in there holding hands......yea not fun

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Eh walkin in to the adult store with a woman (150 miles from her house) and seeing her husband and another man in there holding hands......yea not fun

Hahaha that must be the friggin weirdest thing

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

Hahaha that must be the friggin weirdest thing

dude u have no freakin clue..........its one of those things u cant think of shit to say PERIOD

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

YO......YOU WIN!!! :rofl:

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..