Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I Need An Dual 18 Sub Box For My 4runner


Basshead2008

Recommended Posts

Posted

Someone help me out. I have looked everywhere. I will buy a custom built one if need be.. I have 2 FI BTL 18s and I need a box shipped to my house before I get home from iraq

Howard

A.K.A.- Ol' Mater

Current systems

Speakers:

-2 15" Kicker Comp VR

-4 15" Lanzar ProMax

-2 Kicker comp 6.5's

-4 infinity tweeters

Amps:

-1 HiFonics 750w mono

-1 Kicker 550.1

-1 Lanzar Vibe 2ch 2000w

-1 Legacy Predator 2ch 2000w

Items I have bought for new builds:

-2 Kicker Solo X 18's

-2 Kicker Solobaric L7 15's

-2 HiFonics Xx Goliath 5000w Monoblock Ultra D class

Posted

Odds are you wont find a pre-fab dual 18 box, either your gonna have to build it, or try to get someone on here to build ya one

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

Posted

shipping would be insane.

I can build you 2 boxes though that you can bolt together and carpet to give the appearance of a single box.

:)

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...