Big 3/ Electrical Upgrade ?s

I'm going to be running a MA 802sx for the time being and I'm wondering what to do as far as wire size and amount to run. I already have about 20 ft of Knukonceptz 1/0. Would two runs be sufficient? Also when i do the big 3 do i need to match the amount ran for everything? Or could i just get some 2/0 welding cable and get the same results? Any help/advice is appreciated

1994 Lincoln Town Car

Headunit: Pioneer Premier 510UB : 2 Powerbass AEQ-7X0 Eq's

Front Stage: 30 Mids/Highs off of a Kicker zx850.4 & Kicker kx600.4

Sub Stage: 4 18" DC Level 4s (w/ Level 5 coils) : 2 Mmats D3000.1s

Security: Autopage RS730

Electrical : 200 amp Powermaster Alt : MLA module : KnuKonceptz wiring : 6 Universal Battery UB12750's

lol, i dont think ive seen 2 or 3 runs to one alt, ied just do one run of 1/0 or 2/0 welding cable if u want to just make sure each cable is the same size in the big three is all that matters and is the same size as the wire u run for ur amps or what knot or bigger, do u have secondary batterys also cause ive heard those ma's pull alot of current for what they do, i kno a dude that had 2 ma hk 802's runnin 4 kicker l7 15's walled ina blazer n he said he had around 12-14 batterys for it cause tehy pull alot of shit but for one i think 2 or 3 rear batters with a good starter battery will be sufficent, anyways good luck with ur build

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Thanks, and I have a 240 amp powermaster alt and 5 yellow tops hopefully that will be enough, then big 3 with 2/0 then 2 runs of 1/0 to the back...and yeah I keep hearing/reading that about the 802 kinda scares me, did i make a poor choice on this amp? Is there another amp out there that will put out 3500-4500 @ 1 ohm that wont pull quite as much current?

1994 Lincoln Town Car

Electrical : 200 amp Powermaster Alt : MLA module : KnuKonceptz wiring : 6 Universal Battery UB12750's

only amp i kno of is prolly the rf t4000 that might not pull as much but the ma does alot at 16v tho but i unno maby someone else will chime in but i think a rf t4000bd would be more efficent tho, may i ask what ur runnin this to as substage?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i think ur electrical will be good for this amp but if u wanna go 16v u'll get alot more current out of this amp tho, i dont think it does the 4400w till 17v tho, heres the t4k tho http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4735 i think ppl can get em for half that off high desert audio on ebay but i cant seem to find that store lol, anyways i beleve the rf amp is more sutited for 12v systems when the ma is more of a 17v burp amp, now it will work well on music but to get its full potintial ued need 16v and most ppl dont run 16v daily but still a good amp all around, i mean it takes power to make power so when u get up in that kinda wattage it will pull around 300+ amps to do that kinda wattage efficently, but all in all ied try to do 2 runs ground in back at the batterys might help a lil tho, anyways good luck wit ur build hopefully someday i can get up to that kinda power

Thanks for all the advice tacoma...Did you mean 2 runs of ground from the front to back? or just two runs from chasiss ground to battery bank in rear? I figure Ill try the 802 out and see how it does then switch if need be. As for subs i cant make up my mind...only thing i know for sure is i want to run a lot of cone area, I was thinkin 4 18s, 8 15s or maybe 16 12s

1994 Lincoln Town Car

ied run 2 runs of 1/0 from the rear battery bank to chassis ground should be enulf, i think 8 15's would be loud as hell but 16 12's would need alot of airspace to sound right but im not sayin it will sound like shit, if i done 16 12's and didn't have eunlf space to port em ied seal em up but ied either do 4 18's or 8 15's cause 16 12's would be to much wire for the power to run threw n ued loose some current threw the speaker leeds goin threw that many woofers, anyways good luck on ur build man

yeh i'd do the big 3 in 2/0g if possible and two runs of 1/0 + to the rear. you have to keep the voltage up on that 802 man ...... if you can give it over 14.4 ........... the more the better.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived