GORILLAslap Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 a buddy of mine just finished his new build and gave me alot of his old stuff and one thing is a boss ava-1202 equalizer and i have no idea where to put it were to hook it up or anything!!! pleeese help me http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/GORILLAslap/eq.jpg starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
GORILLAslap Posted November 25, 2008 Author Report Posted November 25, 2008 i dont know why in the hell nobody can tell me how to hook this damn thing up starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
USAMPFREAK Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 When all else fails read the owners manual. Most of us here have not used boss equipment since the 1980's. Sorry to disappoint you but I would say to call Boss Audio's tech support and see what they can do for you. 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
GORILLAslap Posted November 25, 2008 Author Report Posted November 25, 2008 When all else fails read the owners manual. Most of us here have not used boss equipment since the 1980's. Sorry to disappoint you but I would say to call Boss Audio's tech support and see what they can do for you. i know boss is shit i just want to know how to install it.... but thanks anyway i quess starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.