Ill be going to alaska for the coast guard in 5 months. I dont hink they have noise orsinances there though lol. atleast I hope.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i run 3k rms daily and pound non stop and never been bothered, i also have the highs to match no problems yet and its supposed to be 50 ft here

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

yeah 25 feet in orlando and it's a 76 dollar ticket I believe. Down in Sarasota, it's only like 50 or something like that, but they impound your car, and impound fees are 110.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Ya thats what I was talking about. I talked to a tpd cop and they said that impounding doesnt happen often only if the cops a dick. The cop said its more for probable cause if they need to impound the car.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

its a stupid law because othe rpeople can have loud harley's or engines but we cant have loud sound systems. i can understand like if your parked or something but if youre out driving the people if they were really that pissed could slow down or speed up so they dont have to hear your stuff.idk how loud a persons' subwoofers are. if i hear them i get jeaolous if its louder but i never get angry.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

its a stupid law because othe rpeople can have loud harley's or engines but we cant have loud sound systems. i can understand like if your parked or something but if youre out driving the people if they were really that pissed could slow down or speed up so they dont have to hear your stuff.idk how loud a persons' subwoofers are. if i hear them i get jeaolous if its louder but i never get angry.

Im the same way when I hear other people systems. But its not jealousy thati rage with. Its curiosity. Im always eager to see other peoples builds and what they have achieved.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

my part of tx is 250 bux at 50 ft the 1st time and the secondor second time they take yo shit from u. i got 1 b4 but didnt stop me from gettin louder now when they hear it they gotta figure out where its coming from :search: hehe :spiteful:

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

lol x2 I love when a system is so loud you cant tell wich car its coming from at the redlight. And btw PROTIP for every one on here big shiny rims and loud exhausts say pull me over. I have anice set of 17x8 black icw racing wheels on my escape with 15% tint all the way around and am yet to have gotten pulled over for it.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

you guys are lucky here in ky we cant just pay the ticket there 80 bucks but you cant just pay it off you have to go to court and pay 200 on top of that for court cost talk about gay.

Yea when I got my first ticket and the lady working told me that I had to pay a court cost in addition to the fine I was pissed. I didn't even go to court, why do they need to charge me 200 for court costs when I didnt even take it to court? it was stupid

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else