My Stereo Skips When I Beat To Loud How Can I Fix That?

You have an audio habbit your gonna need another job man. Lol. I just bought 4 l7 8s and had them hooked up to my sundown 1500d and it wasnt loud enuff so now Im ordering 2 fi bl 18s and another sundown 1500 this weekend. Im gonna be hungry for a while but atleast ill have my bass. Lol.

i know i need to rob a bank lol but i know i need a job baaaad i payed 700 for that jbl when i could of got something waaay bigger for that price i feel like an idiot now

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Try and see if your buddy has that other speaker ring. There on there for a reason. My cvr10s lost one of theres and it started leaking air rom the seal not to long after. I would try and silicone the ring back on if you can find it. Either that or gorila glue or caulk or something. Just a word of advice.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Holy shit. $700 for that thing. Its nice but not that nice. You could have bought a sundown saz-3000d for that price and it would have swept the floor with that jbl. Plus its 1ohm stable but could be ran at .5 ohms if needed be.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Called kicker about the ring and there gonna give me acall back with a price and if they have it. Ill let you know what I hear from them. :-)

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Called kicker about the ring and there gonna give me acall back with a price and if they have it. Ill let you know what I hear from them. :-)

ZADE UR A BADASS if they call u back an say u can get one give me the number and ask em how much it is

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

You should fucking love me. Call 405-533-7521 and ask to speak to matt at ext. 7521. Tell him your Tonys friend and that he spoke to you about the speaker ring for the 06cvr15. Give him your adress and hell send it to you. His manager said there gonna pull it off of one of the retrurned broken subs and send it to you free of charge. Only drawback is it might have some scratches on it. But hey its free you cant bitch. Your welcome again. Lol.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg