Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a stupid question  :-[ but here it is. I've done may systems in the past but never competed (except stereo wars cruising  :D ).

Do I have to keep my back seat up in db drags or can I fold it down.

Posted

if it folds down from the factory then it is ok to fold it down ... but it still needs to be able to be pushed back up and lock.. so you cant place anyhting on it that would prevent it from locking back in place .. ie: sliding the box forward onto the top of the seat

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG
Posted

Good to know thanx. Yeah, it folds down from the factory. I don't want to put anything on the seats it is a DD Just when I get it metered I wanted to see the difference and know if I could run it that way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...