NoFearX18 Posted November 28, 2008 Report Posted November 28, 2008 My girlfreind got me some JBL 3-way coaxials for my doors. I havent heard much on JBL nor have I even heard any. I am just curious how they sound lol since im not aloud to have them until christmas morning... These will just be there until I can afford to get a good set of mids and highs unless i am satisfied with these (unlikely). These are the ones: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7427_JBL+GTO637.html Any info is appreciated. My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
raytard Posted November 28, 2008 Report Posted November 28, 2008 g/f made a good choice=) solid speakers, real clear, nice and loud, and good power handling, they wont disappoint. obviously a good set of components is better, but as far as entry level coaxes, they're hard to beat Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
NoFearX18 Posted November 28, 2008 Author Report Posted November 28, 2008 g/f made a good choice=)solid speakers, real clear, nice and loud, and good power handling, they wont disappoint. obviously a good set of components is better, but as far as entry level coaxes, they're hard to beat good thats what i like to hear! lol Thanks My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
may03LT Posted November 28, 2008 Report Posted November 28, 2008 I had JBL 2 ways and they sounded nice for being run off a head unit
NoFearX18 Posted November 28, 2008 Author Report Posted November 28, 2008 I had JBL 2 ways and they sounded nice for being run off a head unit yea thats the plan. Im just going to run them off the HU until I can get me a good amp and something a bit better. So would you guys say that these are better than some pioneer coaxials? that was what i was originally going to get. My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
raytard Posted November 28, 2008 Report Posted November 28, 2008 its like a not so tinny, fuller sounding a series, it has nothing on the newer d series, i dont think anything does really. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.