Help Me Name This Song

what is this song called?

it goes "I dont like her, so i will knife her". ludacris is in there but i looked for all of ludas songs. no luck

or maybe its "I dont like her, so i one night her"

lol. well, 2 things......it's not "i don't like her, so i will kinfe her" i LOLed at that. and idk if this is the right song......but umma do me by rocko has those lyrics in it.

EDIT: ohhh and btw, if any knows the song that goes "i pay the cost to be the boss, when i shine when i floss" and "like rick ross i'm hustling" please let me know.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

lol. well, 2 things......it's not "i don't like her, so i will kinfe her" i LOLed at that. and idk if this is the right song......but umma do me by rocko has those lyrics in it.

yea its rocko umma do me..

You really like her, you might wife her. I don't like her, so I one night her.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

EDIT: ohhh and btw, if any knows the song that goes "i pay the cost to be the boss, when i shine when i floss" and "like rick ross i'm hustling" please let me know.

My other niggas be struggling.

I know it, can't name it ATM.

WAIT!

DJ Unk - Don't Make Us

Hey NoFearX18 or anyone else lol. Whats are you playing in this video at 1:39. I know it by Oj Da Juiceman but IDK the song.

Thanks.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

alright, so i don't know the lyrics or anything. all i know is that the song is called "bullets don't have a name" or "bullet don't have any names" or something like that. there is a version by the crips but i don't want that. it's by a different guy. can someone help???

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I was asking opinions on the sub cause I decided I wanted to go with a single 15" sub that would handle between about 1800-2400rms.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

This song sounds like it bumps hard but I dont know what it is called, can I get some help

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived