My Zx3 Be4 And After Car Crash

Man when I saw the title I was like holy shit zach crashed, but thats shitty bout your car dude, and ive never seen type r's with a regular rolled surround before

yup they dont make them any more i think i got them the last year they was made

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Sorry to hear bout the crash, good luck on the install.

thanks i will need all the luck i can get

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

the 3 2400 are goin 2 be in the middle of the back seat or i might make a lil spot under the back seat and the subs are goin in the back and the sub amp is goin on the lil cover thing over the back and the batts i might do wut steve did with the ext...the custom bat rack under the car...there will be a lot of glassin and mdf 4 this lil car

Do not mount the amp to the parcel shelf in the rear of the car if you want it to stay there. It's very thin cardboard like material and the screws will rip out of it and send the amp flying if the amp has any weight to it. Also it is going to rattle all to hell and sound like shit if you keep that shelf in there too. Your best bet is going to be taking out the back seat. You won't be able to fit any batteries under the seat so I don't know what your saying about making a little spot under the back seat. How big of a box are you planning on using for 2 15's? I'm actually going to be getting rid of my 12's for 15's here very soon, and I have it figured out how I'm going to do it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Do not mount the amp to the parcel shelf in the rear of the car if you want it to stay there. It's very thin cardboard like material and the screws will rip out of it and send the amp flying if the amp has any weight to it. Also it is going to rattle all to hell and sound like shit if you keep that shelf in there too. Your best bet is going to be taking out the back seat. You won't be able to fit any batteries under the seat so I don't know what your saying about making a little spot under the back seat. How big of a box are you planning on using for 2 15's? I'm actually going to be getting rid of my 12's for 15's here very soon, and I have it figured out how I'm going to do it.

i was thinkin about each sub have it one box...and i'm not goin 2 put the batt under the seat the 3 hp-2400 will go under there and the bat might go in the spare tire and if i put the amp there i will make a copy out of wood

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Weather you are putting the amps or whatever under the seat it's not going to work. You won't be able to fit anything under the seat and still have it go down all the way so someone can sit there. Not to mention that the bottom of the seat is metal and will scratch the shit out of the amps that are mounted underneath that. Also the gas tank is right under the back seat, so it's not very smart to go putting any screws into the metal there cause your probably gonna go right through and hit the gas tank when you do it. I'm just trying to save you some trouble and help you get your plan all worked out before hand.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Weather you are putting the amps or whatever under the seat it's not going to work. You won't be able to fit anything under the seat and still have it go down all the way so someone can sit there. Not to mention that the bottom of the seat is metal and will scratch the shit out of the amps that are mounted underneath that. Also the gas tank is right under the back seat, so it's not very smart to go putting any screws into the metal there cause your probably gonna go right through and hit the gas tank when you do it. I'm just trying to save you some trouble and help you get your plan all worked out before hand.

thanks i did not know the gas tank is under the back seat...that would have sucked i guess i can get a smaller amp and try 2 get a powerfull but small amps that will push the hcca 6.5 good...got anything in mind...and do u have a build of ur zx3 so i can get some ideas?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

thanks i did not know the gas tank is under the back seat...that would have sucked i guess i can get a smaller amp and try 2 get a powerfull but small amps that will push the hcca 6.5 good...got anything in mind...and do u have a build of ur zx3 so i can get some ideas?

If I were you I'd just get a fairly powerful 4 channel and forget the idea of multiple 2 channel amps. Here are a few pics of my car. The wiring is a bit messy, and I have cleaned it up some since but haven't got any pics of it. Like I said too I'm getting rid of my 12's so I can do 15's and I'll probably clean everything up even nicer than I have it now when I do that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's some of the old box that I had in there before the current setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

wut is ur box size and the port tunein that thing in huge i'm lookin at the rf 600-4 to power 8 of the 6.5 but i dont know how 2 see how much power will go 2 each speaker how dose that work? i'm lookin at the t20001 to push the sub and i'm goin with 12's i started 2 think about it and 15 will not work 4 me

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Which box do you want to know the specs for?

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Which box do you want to know the specs for?

the one that will hit the hardest...lol the one u think is the best

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Archived