My Zx3 Be4 And After Car Crash

the one that will hit the hardest...lol the one u think is the best

It honestly depends on what subs you go with, and what your goal for the system is. My box that I have here might not work with the subs you want to do. Each of these boxes worked pretty well with my Sundown Nightshades. The first box, which is the one I have in the car now, was built specifically to be loud for my Nightshades. It's tuned higher than most peoople like for their daily rides, but that's because I compete with it and the little bit higher tuning helps out my Db Drag scores. The second box was designed for some DC level 4 subs and was for more of a daily listening box. Let me know what kind of subs your going to use and I'll let you know what I reccomend for an enclosure. Because I'm not going to give out dimensions for the first box cause I worked to get it that loud and anyone can read this and just steal the design.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

It honestly depends on what subs you go with, and what your goal for the system is. My box that I have here might not work with the subs you want to do. Each of these boxes worked pretty well with my Sundown Nightshades. The first box, which is the one I have in the car now, was built specifically to be loud for my Nightshades. It's tuned higher than most peoople like for their daily rides, but that's because I compete with it and the little bit higher tuning helps out my Db Drag scores. The second box was designed for some DC level 4 subs and was for more of a daily listening box. Let me know what kind of subs your going to use and I'll let you know what I reccomend for an enclosure. Because I'm not going to give out dimensions for the first box cause I worked to get it that loud and anyone can read this and just steal the design.

well frist i'm not out 2 steal ur design i'm just lookin 4 a stepin stone 2 help me get off on the right foot and i'm lookin at the rf 20001 two of them then a 15 or two 12...not done lookin yet...i'm lookin 4 a daily and a comp. ride

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well frist i'm not out 2 steal ur design i'm just lookin 4 a stepin stone 2 help me get off on the right foot and i'm lookin at the rf 20001 two of them then a 15 or two 12...not done lookin yet...i'm lookin 4 a daily and a comp. ride

I never said you were out to steal my box design. I said that I'm not gonna put the specs for it out there because someone could. There are competitiors that I compete against in my area that are on this forum and would love to have my design so they can get louder. I beat a guy not too long ago with the same car too by 4db and I'm sure that he would love to see my box dimensions out there in the open to take.

Let me know what kind of subs your using and I'll tell you what I think will work in the car.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I never said you were out to steal my box design. I said that I'm not gonna put the specs for it out there because someone could. There are competitiors that I compete against in my area that are on this forum and would love to have my design so they can get louder. I beat a guy not too long ago with the same car too by 4db and I'm sure that he would love to see my box dimensions out there in the open to take.

Let me know what kind of subs your using and I'll tell you what I think will work in the car.

i think i'm goin 2 do two 2k's on a 15 hcca or a rf 15 power

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well i i'm 90 % done with my door all there is 2 do is the speakers pods then paint again here are a pic of the doors as of right now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

well i got my speakers pod ready 2 be glassed

Posted Image

Posted Image

the kick panels

Posted Image

one of the rear panels

Posted Image

both kicks and one rear panels

Posted Image

both kicks and both rears

hope 2 start glassin in feb...i will get pic of them in my car 2mor

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i like u guys 2 meet the alien of zx3's

Posted Image

this was where my arm rest was

Posted Image

who need cups holders

Posted Image

behide the black speaker clot is where my amp switchs are goin 2 be

Posted Image

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Archived