6 Alpine Typer's, 2002 Escalade

Gonna start the build log for this customer i'm building a box for. Here's the specs we are going for in this box.

Internal Volume: 13.006 ft^3

Port Area: 232.5 in^2

Port Tune: 31.23 hertz :)

With the max dimensions the customer wants to use, we're looking at 2.16ft^3/sub before actuall speaker displacement. This should work out right around spec to these subs.

Sub up, Port back design, pretty straight forward. It's gonna be big. lol

Currently the customer had a local shop (audio express, home of the $1 dollar wire fire) build him a box. They gave him three seperate boxes, two per box, with some really nasty tuning and build quality was horrible. I'm trying to remedy this. I'll post pics up as soon as I get a few. Stay tuned.

Yeah I live in Phoenix AZ. I can't stand Audio Express. I tell all my friends to stay awayyy from them. The only thing I've done with Audio Express is buy my rockford gear. Lol...the guy tried to talk me into a install...i told him hell no. I don't want my vehicle in flames the next day, I did it myself. They don't even build any of their crap...all they do is prefab. All the audio shop chains blow. Audio Express, Kustom Kar Sound, Chronic Car Audio, etc... I can't believe some of these dealers are licensed for Audison/Hertz/Focal.

Anyways good luck fixing up that mess. It looks like it is going to move hella air.

777319156.png

Archived