Sundown Audio

When The Beat Hits My Subs Kinda Miss The Beat?

GORILLAslap

i have a jbl gto and 2 06 kicker cvr 15s and my friend fucked up my crossovers early yesterday an i cant remember were i had them like i fell like my shit isnt pickin up the lows it should be an i can kinda hear the words from the woofers an i kno u just turn down the freq but i dont remember which freq an the other day i could turn up a certain sound to like 30vol. and it was beatin sooo hard and now the same song cuts out when the beat hits at like 24vol.

heres a pic of the gains now

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/G...ap/100_0547.jpg

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

could be how that crossover setting is set up like

the HP if its always on, and is acting like a subsonic filter could be the problem, back that down about half way?

and the crossover LP looks possibly a little high as well

just a quick guess

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

forgot to mention what Andrew just mentioned... bass boost shouldnt be that high, unless your a hardcore rocker, and listen to music that doesnt have heavy bass lines

if you like rap, heavy bass music, it shouldnt be on at all, can cause major clippage

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

forgot to mention what Andrew just mentioned... bass boost shouldnt be that high, unless your a hardcore rocker, and listen to music that doesnt have heavy bass lines

if you like rap, heavy bass music, it shouldnt be on at all, can cause major clippage

ok so what about the input level???

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!