DRAMAQUEEN Posted December 6, 2008 Report Posted December 6, 2008 looks interesting but have seen so many mixed reviews , and is never in to rent .. just curious ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
Gq85 Posted December 6, 2008 Report Posted December 6, 2008 I've played it. It was a pretty fun game I was playing with multiple players though so that also made it fun. I think it's a great game looks kind of like a childish game though.
Shaitan Posted December 15, 2008 Report Posted December 15, 2008 I own it. it's pretty fun and it's like the only game my gf plays. There's some crazy amounts of tutorials to learn how to do everything if you want to create your own levels. I don't like the memory limitation for level creation it seems a bit small in my opinion, depending of course on what you're doing but for my experiments it proves to be a bit small. playing other peoples unfinished and often times unplayable levels can be pretty annoying. it's still a game worth having since it will continue to improve with time.
☆Dmarc™☆ Posted January 21, 2009 Report Posted January 21, 2009 werd only game that never end im still a lil confused on how to make a level dont know how to shit disapear Dream Car
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.