Sonic Electronix

What do you guys think of this: http://techronics.com/index.cfm?fuseaction...4&aff=72182

I watched a video on youtube and it looked like it was bumping pretty hard (not ridiculous but you know what i mean). im just looking for a "starter" setup that has a decent amount of bang for the buck.

if anyone knows of any better deals on subs + prefab boxes that would be great!

thanks, this forum is a big help to me.

its not bad for two 6.5 inch speakers with a big cone kit run off a 100watt amp ...yes, 100, not a typo, it has 2 10amp fuses, its almost a joke

id be shocked if they handled 300 watts, or if that amp made even 200 watts, but they are subwoofers and they do make bass, and youre not going to find anything better for a hundred and some bucks, but obviously you should save up and get something good...kicker comp box and a zx300or something like that

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

im a big fan of mtx products but i think that kit is a pile of shit kinda like a visonik kit u can get from walmart, i got mom one of those $45 deals with the 10'' sub n "300" watt amp that i could get more bass from a 6&1/2 off a factory stereo than that damn thing, if u want a starter system ied get this

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19669

or if u want a good setup that will last for a good while ied get this http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5180

and a good ported box n ued be set till u save up some more untill u wanna go bigger n louder

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

seriously just buy a real sub and get a audio enhancer box... they hit and are built well...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I remember we had those when i worked at circuit city a few years ago... garbage.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I remember we had those when i worked at circuit city a few years ago... garbage.

x2, i was at C.C a while back and 3 guys, had to be in their 20's, bought this thing. they put it on one of those 2 ton dolly thing's to put it in his car, i lifted one of the box's up in the store like it was nothing.

edit: why do those "bass packages" always come with an amp thats half the power than what the subs can take.

Edited by Krannyman92

Oh crap I didn't know those were 6.5 inchers lol. I want 12 inchers, does anyone know of some good prefab setups for this? Whoever posted that ebay link, btw, thanks.

he's joking... "6.5's with a big cone kit" he means that they sound (and are as loud) like 6.5" speakers but they are actually 12's.