Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What Do You Think ? 1 Or 2 ?


Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Recommended Posts

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
Posted

Ok here's my question..

what would be the best

2 - 10" Fi Audio Bl's fully loaded

or

1 - 12: Fi Audio Btl fully loaded

I have room for maybe 1, 12",.. but enough for 2 - 10"..

Posted
Ok here's my question..

what would be the best

2 - 10" Fi Audio Bl's fully loaded

or

1 - 12: Fi Audio Btl fully loaded

I have room for maybe 1, 12",.. but enough for 2 - 10"..

Two 10" BL's would give you little more cone area i think. I was looking into the BL's also and 2 BL 10's I saw did a 147db.

DB really depends on box but still pretty good.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
Posted
Two 10" BL's would give you little more cone area i think. I was looking into the BL's also and 2 BL 10's I saw did a 147db.

DB really depends on box but still pretty good.

wow that's pretty awesome for 10"s,..

where did you find that out at...

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fi-Beat-Down
Posted

Anyone have any input,.. Im buying a new High Output Alternator,.. Going from 75 amp, to a 160 amp,

So why not add another sub

Again 2-10"-Bl's ~OR~ 1-12"Btl

Space is limited that's why.

Posted

i would go with the 2 Bl's.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Posted

find room for 2 18s lol jp from what i have heard go with 2 10s... heck 3 tens beat my one kove 15....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...