Do Any Of You Know One Of Those Sites Were U Can Pic Ur Car A See What Rims Will Look Like On Ur Car?

like u pick ur model an car an everything an u can pick through a bunch of rims an it sows u what ur car would look like??

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

wheelpros.com. it is the best out there.

http://www.wheelpros.com/carfigurator/index.asp

edit: i take that back they made some changes and now it sucks ass.

thanks guys :drinks:

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

this is fucking bad ass, if it has your ride on it, idk..

but not only can you pick the wheels, you can lower change the paint.. and move your car around and...!!!! you can put it with different backgrounds.

ur welcome, lol enjoy

http://www.wheelenvizio.com/?wheel=Envizio

Hmm, I can't get it to run properly. First time I installed it, Firefox closed because of some data protection thing in windows, second time I tried installing it I closed Firefox first, and installed it. Then Windows said that it may not have installed properly. But Envizio still doesn't load

Hmm, I can't get it to run properly. First time I installed it, Firefox closed because of some data protection thing in windows, second time I tried installing it I closed Firefox first, and installed it. Then Windows said that it may not have installed properly. But Envizio still doesn't load

ya it didnt work for me on firefox nither i think its a firefox thing but did it in internet explorer and it worked

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

it works for me on aol, i use firefox yet, i haven't tried. Firefox does hold back a lot of stuff such as this,

but i had it saved on my aol, and it works great,..

does anyone like it,... its not bad,

good luck

Edited by Fi-Beat-Down