308 Bullets? Bulk Orders

Guest Powered By Hate

My buddy cant seem to find any bullets for these guns he recently purchased. He said theres none in the country but I dont buy that.. Anyone know where to get some bullets for a .308?

Edited by Powered By Hate

Ya your buddy is wrong Here is from the sportsman guide any local gun shop should also be able to get you it alot of them should also have it in stock .308 is a great round what kind of rifle did he buy that shots .308 brand model etc I have 4 .308s and love them 1 is a Browning A Bolt another one is a Browning X Bolt the Reminton I have is a Model 770 and last but not least is a Remington Model 700 xcr tactical . The model 700 ive only had a little while and I already love it. .308s are great rifles they have a very good range and have a nice amount of take down power. If you live in a state that alows hunting with high power rifles then for say deer hunting a .308 is a great gun it is also very good for hunting alot of other things bears etc.

Edited by Aaron813

Guest Powered By Hate

Hes got some ar-15's or something.. its a semi-auto rifle thats supposed to be like a close range version of the .223.. cause a .308 will kill people faster at close range.. damn cannon ball.

Hes got some ar-15's or something.. its a semi-auto rifle thats supposed to be like a close range version of the .223.. cause a .308 will kill people faster at close range.. damn cannon ball.

Hmmm My guess would have to be 308 win mag since its a very easy to get round