Any shows near the Nashville, TN area?

lovellsz

Well the topic says it all, there is not many car shows here other than hunters in feb and the shades of the past and grand rod run in gatlinburg. And i have yet to find any shows that deal with car audio. Yall know of any?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Well the topic says it all, there is not many car shows here other than hunters in feb and the shades of the past and grand rod run in gatlinburg. And i have yet to find any shows that deal with car audio. Yall know of any?

I take it you don't really get out much..... LOL there are a lot of shows around the nashville area

mini-truckin has a show at the speed way you have Slammin Jammin. in Clarksville the Xtreame kreation  Show you have  in Dickson theres MECCA shows  Fort Campbell have their Boss show Mecca is there. Vaper in Hop-town  just to name a few. places theres also shows in Jackson and Memphis  Huntsville,AL (only a 2 hour ride from Pleasantview) theres more not sure how far you are willing to travel to get to them.

I take it you don't really get out much..... LOL there are a lot of shows around the nashville area

mini-truckin has a show at the speed way you have Slammin Jammin. in Clarksville the Xtreame kreation  Show you have  in Dickson theres MECCA shows  Fort Campbell have their Boss show Mecca is there. Vaper in Hop-town  just to name a few. places theres also shows in Jackson and Memphis  Huntsville,AL (only a 2 hour ride from Pleasantview) theres more not sure how far you are willing to travel to get to them.

The clarksville show, i sure hope your not refering to the one that was at hooters this past summer that had like 30 cars.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

The clarksville show, i sure hope your not refering to the one that was at hooters this past summer that had like 30 cars.

I'm sorry big guy you are mistaken there were 180 cars that was the car club i help start  the through the show for Hooters. we have other shows that we do for Hooters in cookville, nashville and other surrounding areas (through the regional manager).  Team Players is the name of the Car Club. we aren't doing any stereo comps at these shows as of now but we are talking about adding it to the shows.

the show that I am talking about is by Xtreme Kreation and its held at the Fair grounds.

180 cars for your first show isn't bad at all in fact its great to have that many cars let along the bikes that were there there were 50 bikes

I'm sorry big guy you are mistaken there were 180 cars that was the car club i help start  the through the show for Hooters. we have other shows that we do for Hooters in cookville, nashville and other surrounding areas (through the regional manager).  Team Players is the name of the Car Club. we aren't doing any stereo comps at these shows as of now but we are talking about adding it to the shows.

the show that I am talking about is by Xtreme Kreation and its held at the Fair grounds.

180 cars for your first show isn't bad at all in fact its great to have that many cars let along the bikes that were there there were 50 bikes

My mistake, sorry. When is the next one going to be held?

• 2 weeks later...

whens the next show so i can attend.