Cde-9881 Acting "sluggish"

donsie

I have an Alpine CDE-9881 in my car, bought it about 6 months ago. I just got in my car a minute ago and it's acting real "sluggish". The text scroll feature is usually flawless, but is now running really slow and is just a blur, I can't really make out what it says while it's moving. Also, switching from tuner to ipod to cd takes a little bit longer than usual, and the text once again gets blurred together and hard to read. Could this be due to the fact that it's currently 10 degrees outside here in Buffalo, or is my HU f**ked up?

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

i think its is because of the heat try taking it out warming it up and see if it still happens. Also a lot of alpines need a direct connection to the battery so get some 10 guage and run it to your battery.

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

Well it must have been the ridiculously cold temperatures last night because I just got in my car a couple of minutes ago and all is well again. It's a whole 15 degrees here now woohoo :blink:

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Archived