Looking For A Decent System

DClark3one3

Looking for a decent system.....

The thing is i can only pay so much at once i cant come up with 500 bucks all at once...

Im very trustworthy and have refs on many other sites.

What im looking to do is pay weekly on a system or even the right subs etc..

i will sign an agreement or anything like that no problem.

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

man just for one sub and then he will still have to worry abotu the amp to push it and the wiring and all that too much,.

Why not just wait till you have all the money and then get everything by yourself?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

He did not say he wanted a BTL. Not everyone's idea of a decent system is multiple 18's and thousands of watts of power. He could want a pair of tens. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

GET EMMM DUCT TAPE!!! lol well said

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

He did not say he wanted a BTL. Not everyone's idea of a decent system is multiple 18's and thousands of watts of power. He could want a pair of tens. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

yea i know bro...i was just saying...i know not everyone is interested in thousands of watts and power...maybe like i said..or you said...with some 10's or 12's with a big nice clean amp...that could work too

yea i know bro...i was just saying...i know not everyone is interested in thousands of watts and power...maybe like i said..or you said...with some 10's or 12's with a big nice clean amp...that could work too

i have 2 kicker cvr 15s for sale for cheap but there used go look in the for sale

and there not thousands of wattz there like 800rms correct me if im wrong

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!