Jump to content

Noise In Speakers?


duct_tape123

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've done everything possible to get rid of this damn noise, but to no avail. Radio is a Kenwood 438U, amp is a kicker ZX350.4. With the truck on it has noise with everything hooked up(Radio-RCA-Amp); and with just RCA's plugged into the amp, but it goes away when I unplug the RCA's from the amp. It has a good ground, and no shorts on the speakers. Ive used an iPod connected straight to the amp and there is no noise. I've replaced the RCAs and the noise is still there. I have laid the RCAs over(not run under the carpet) everything and connected straight to the radio and there is still noise. Could it be the radio? The amp?Help me before I pull all my hair out!!

Posted

Not being a smartass but it shoud be obvious man, you connected your iPod = no noise, so what does that leave, has to be the radio man.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

u try groundin the rcas n see how that works? it kinda helps sheld it so it dont pick up that much of a magnetic signal off power wires or other electronic accories, i got a page in my sig on how to ground em, ied try that n see if it works, if all elts fails run a new wire to headunits ground from the battery n see how that works also ive heard of ppl gettin it from headunits ground not being big enulf or what knot, anyways hope u fix ur prob man, ground loop noise ftl

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

I tried grounding the RCAs, tried new ground for H/U, tried new ground for amps, nothing worked. But what doesn't make sense is that there is noise if the RCAs are plugged in to the amp but not the radio. I connected the RCAs to the amp and left the rest of the RCAs in the package and there was noise. :unknw:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...