Sonic Electronix

are u runnin with the high level inputs or a linelevel to rca box to the amp? n im guessin sence the remote is wired to the acc ur amp dont turn off till the switch so dats prolly why it keeps hummin with the car not runnin, ummm i dotn mean turn it all the way down just turn it all the way up till it starts hummin n then back off till it quits, thats wut i did n aint had anymore noise sence

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i used a stinger to convert my simple frequenses for my sub. see if i turn the gain down still the huming stops it doesnt pump anymore? is this cause my gain and bass boost is all the way down ,and my bass is all the way down from the hu . see when i try to tweak it i get most of my bass when the stererio is low and it the bass seems to go away at higher volumes? isntead of fixing all of these things would it be better if i just got a Shadow Works Goliath. if so what amp would i need for optimal performance

if i was you ied upgrade to a aftermarket headunit n go with rcas instead of that stinger box n use the crossovers in the amps, but ive never had that with a stock headunit, what ied do is set the bass on the headunit to 0 n then turn the radio up till it distorts then back off a bit till its clear n loud then turn ur gain up till it starts humming then back off it a bit then turn the bass boost up till it starts popping then back off of it (on the amps not the stinger box) keep the gains on that all the way up, does ur stinger box thing use speakerwires then go to rcas or is it somethin diff?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i'd say switch out that headunit and get an aftermarket. then you'd have some preamps going back to your amp(s) and you wouldn't have to cut the gains up as high.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module