How To Win Over The Ladies=proper Clothing

Times are getting tough with winter and all and people are bundling up with layers of clothes and jackets....so how the fuck does anyone show off their figure or body anymore now? Its like there's a major slowdown in the game, talking on campus/school wise(for me). Cant use the hax of what muscle i have to show offyou know? Its like everythings gone G-rated, girls dont have shit showing anymore etc....

I threw on my SMD shirt today and it gets me looks thanks to the proper fit of it(meade mustve picked a descent company/maker with the fabric of the shirts). Usually them chink t shirts dont fit properly and are too short, thanks to my big shoulders.

So in other words im basically pulling the opposite of what these bitches do around now, just trying to draw attention to myself via my appearance. You know fight fire with fire.....eh? If they can do it so can we right....but im not saying to go out and throw on a shirt 2 sizes to small to make you appear to be big you know :spiteful: .

Winter needs to pass already......im already sick of it.

/rant

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Winter needs to pass so the game can continue

x20584. As much as I love the almost "sophisticated" look that many women carry when they're all bundled up for winter, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with short shorts and tank tops.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

man, i just use my charm and wit, to think all this time all i had to do was throw on a small t-shirt

but i'm upstate, no way just a t-shirt is gonna fly, 3 degrees yesterday with the windchill and nearly as bad today

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

man, i just use my charm and wit, to think all this time all i had to do was throw on a small t-shirt

but i'm upstate, no way just a t-shirt is gonna fly, 3 degrees yesterday with the windchill and nearly as bad today

Upstate NY?

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Yea same here, used my wit the other day when i was dressed like a bum...it dont matter honestly its just a bonus to showoff "what you got" with whatever BS clothes you wear. Im dressed in layers myself lately, that arctic air is no joke.

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work