ohh damn, good luck on the new build

sad to see such a beautiful install ripped apart

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats going to be hard to top, that install is amazing, clean and pretty understated as far as showcars go, it looks like everything is supposed to be there

post up build pics so we can learn from the greatness=)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

thats going to be hard to top, that install is amazing, clean and pretty understated as far as showcars go, it looks like everything is supposed to be there

post up build pics so we can learn from the greatness=)

Tbh i doubt weather it will be as picture friendly but i want something this time that does crazy flex,i have a very cool design for a enclosure with some trick porting,i will start a build thread for it but dash,doorbuilds and amp rack will stay the same.i will make sure the install comes out clean and solid.

The uk,s first 170db

I never knew you had videos.

Looks pretty neat.

How Low did she get?

It peaked at 33hz with doors closed in db drag position,and 24-21hz with doors open played very flat indeed and peaked at 153db !! it was never built for db drag but i want it louder now but with lots of cone area :hairtrick:

The uk,s first 170db

It is a very nice install, looks great.

It playes nice and flat.

One of my highlights erlier this year was climbing into Mazdawg tunnel about 1/3rd way in to the tunnel manfold and mazdawg burping me at 21hz, 22hz and 23hz flat out. It was deffo high 150's mabye more and so very very gusty, that is the most air I have ever felt that low, it was like being in a hurricane.

Roll on the next install !

My saying: "A boom a day keeps the hearing away."