Help?!?

15VmaxXL

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
I cant find the piece to hook my Ipod up to Eclipse CD3200 but was woundering if anyone has used it or know where i could buy the part

Any advice is great thanks.

you want the aux, or the interface? idk what " little piece is " ? maybe i can help.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
I just wanted to hook my Ipod up, either one will do i guess. Or is there a difference??

- with aux, youll have to use the i pod the whole time in your car to change songs and what not,

a interface made for your radio, the 3200 gives you these features and more.

With the iPC-106 connected to a compatible Eclipse stereo, you can access just about all of the iPod's functions — play/pause, fast forward/rewind, repeat, and random — with the controls on your Eclipse stereo. You'll be able to find the music you want quickly, since album title, artist name, or track information show up on the Eclipse display. The adapter will even charge your iPod while it's connected.

heres a example link to give you an idea what to look more youll spend more on the interface but get better results then just some cables to the i pod alone. this one below is made for your deck,.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eclipse-IPC-106-iPod-c...%3A1|240%3A1318

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a Eclipse dealer and they make a Din cable to Aux adaptor as well as a interface the iP 106 both solutions work well. I have both in stock in my store if you need a hook up.

Send me a website so i can look over ur stuff...I still need to buy one...

sold everything

Archived