Sonic Electronix

My old system was two rockford p3's 15"s with a 800 watt amp. my new system is 2 fi btl 18's with two sundown 3000ds. The songs that used to bang on my old system and songs that should bang really loud just dont seem to have any base to them. My subs dont come out hardly at all and my voltage barely drops at all. What is causing this difference. Examples of songs are almost all the gorilla zoe songs and jeezy hypnotize doesnt beat much either.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

My old system was two rockford p3's 15"s with a 800 watt amp. my new system is 2 fi btl 18's with two sundown 3000ds. The songs that used to bang on my old system and songs that should bang really loud just dont seem to have any base to them. My subs dont come out hardly at all and my voltage barely drops at all. What is causing this difference. Examples of songs are almost all the gorilla zoe songs and jeezy hypnotize doesnt beat much either.

because 18s hit different the 15s just like 15s dont hit the same as 12s

try put on by jessy

because 18s hit different the 15s just like 15s dont hit the same as 12s

try put on by jessy

and im NOT a pro and im still learning alooot but IMO i think i could be ur Low pass or something of that nature ... but dinger is correct 18s are ALOT diffrent sq an they sound alot diff

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

yea i played with my head unit all day yesterday with the lp and hp and couldnt tell a difference either way i turned it and i can play songs with deep lows like beats to my van and highs like wrist out the window but some songs just dont beat. and yes put on by jeezy slams hard. and its not because my subs are 18 its gotta be with the song or amps because my subs just arnt getting any power on those songs. they barely move and im running over 6000 watts.

Edited by Krice420

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

yea i played with my head unit all day yesterday with the lp and hp and couldnt tell a difference either way i turned it and i can play songs with deep lows like beats to my van and highs like wrist out the window but some songs just dont beat. and yes put on by jeezy slams hard. and its not because my subs are 18 its gotta be with the song or amps because my subs just arnt getting any power on those songs. they barely move and im running over 6000 watts.

What kind of head unit do you have?

box tuning is almost allways the case

or you tuned your amps wrong

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

a kenwood head unit and i dont see how i tuned my amps wrong because i got my sub sonic right below my box tuning and my other half way where sundown said most people put it. and i doubt its that because like i said i can hit low and high freqs with songs that do slap.

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

a kenwood head unit and i dont see how i tuned my amps wrong because i got my sub sonic right below my box tuning and my other half way where sundown said most people put it. and i doubt its that because like i said i can hit low and high freqs with songs that do slap.

again its most likly your box

set your subsonic (if it has one) to 25 hz and your low pass to about 80 should be good

Have you ever had your woofers blown?