Walmart Tv Hu Vs. Ecplipse Pioneer Etc..

ok well i was wondering what the difference i would notice in a cheaper indash tv vs. something like an eclipse kenwood something like that. i know the volts. but i have a clarion eq so that would make up for the volts. is there anything else that would make a difference?

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

remember you get wat you pay for in this game.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

well there like 5 diff versions of those walmart tvs, theres some that are just tvs9for kinda like an external monitor), some that are tvs that play music cds, some that are tvs that play movies, and some that play moves and gps also, i seen alot of em on ebay befor so make sure u get what u intend on being in the box and sometimes a pioneer is cheaper than a jensen cause the jensens that play movies are like $400 at walmart when i checked the other day the other cheaper ones i think are just monitors i think tho that ive seen but ued be better with a pioneer, kenwood, ecplipse, or a clarion than a cheaper one cause they got extra features that teh cheaper one wont have and some have dolby decodeing and digital compression and better video quality so u do get what u pay for

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well there like 5 diff versions of those walmart tvs, theres some that are just tvs9for kinda like an external monitor), some that are tvs that play music cds, some that are tvs that play movies, and some that play moves and gps also, i seen alot of em on ebay befor so make sure u get what u intend on being in the box and sometimes a pioneer is cheaper than a jensen cause the jensens that play movies are like $400 at walmart when i checked the other day the other cheaper ones i think are just monitors i think tho that ive seen but ued be better with a pioneer, kenwood, ecplipse, or a clarion than a cheaper one cause they got extra features that teh cheaper one wont have and some have dolby decodeing and digital compression and better video quality so u do get what u pay for

okay thanks. yea im just going to save up and get a good one like everyone says you get what you pay for. id rather spend the extra couple hundred now then have to spend that and then double to get what i should have got the first place.. im looking at a pioneer.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived