Bassrace Question

There is a problem with qualifying with a 128.5 or something like that. If you get beat in the first round and you qualified with a 129.9 you would get more points than someone who also lost in the first round who did a 128.5 So there is a benefit to qualifying with a 9.9 and that's why I've tried so hard to do it at every event. There have been a few times where I lost in the second round and still got 3rd place since I qualified with a 129.9 ALWAYS do a 9.9 or a 9.8 at the least cause it will help you in the long run.

Also typicaly anything below a 9.8 is risky for qualifying especaily at a larger 2x or 3x show. But usualy a low score will get you the last spot if a bracket is not full. Usualy 29 and 39 fill up at so its a good idea to qualify with a 9.8 or 9.9. To be safe qualify with a 9.8 if your not sure wanna risk busting out. Sitting at a 9.8 is very safe and will not bust out with within the last few seconds of a run as long as you dont touch the volume. If it does than your deff using the wrong song. Thats another big key, chosing a song is everything

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

i tried to find the banned song list and i couldn't find it, basicly i need to know if project pat break da law and liljon push that hoe are on there.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Only song that I know of that is banned is one by DJ Magic Mike. I can't remember the name but I'd just stay away from his stuff all together to be safe. Where is the peak freq in your car at?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

lil jon push that is definitely one of the best songs to use. Its what I use every time. Not banned at all.

x2, Juice Box is a good one too, Tyrese - U Scared is a great constant low hz (32-33) song.

Edited by Krannyman92

Yep those are all great songs, add to there jeezy thug modivation 101, deff works for most set ups since it plays 44 and 41 hz....bass mechanik is also a good one for any one who has a high peak around 51hz...hello brokyln also works by jay -z and is peaky around 49 to 52 hz

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

I know DJ Magic Mike makes the song "Feel the Bass"

That's the one. It's pretty much just a constant 50hz tone the entire song. I wish it were available cause it would be perfect for me. I think I'd be able to bassrace a 149 even or better with that song.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

That's the one. It's pretty much just a constant 50hz tone the entire song. I wish it were available cause it would be perfect for me. I think I'd be able to bassrace a 149 even or better with that song.

Hey zack since your peaking that high you should try bass mechanik...peaks around 51hz

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

^^^ That's what I've been told. I'm gonna try it out here soon. Maybe tomorrow. I have to go see Jacob about another recone for one of my Nightshades. I just had one reconed Saturday and on the way home the other one went down. Good thing that the second one wasn't my fault and I should be getting a new one for free this time around. It's better than spending money out of my pocket. The first one was due to the woofer overexcurting and ripping the surround. But maybe I'll get a chance to bassrace the car tomorrow if the recone is dry and ready to go.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck