Amazinblazin10's Blazer Log

• 4 weeks later...

so i'm ashamed cause i forgot about following the rules of the second skin give away .. hope no one hates me but i have a few pictures to share...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

so it's not 15 pictures but hey i tried.. i was working so hard i complete forgot about stoping to take pictures.. i have quite a bit left over so im going to eventually take the door panels back off and slap some more on the outer shell though i must admit with the little i put on there i noticed a BIG difference in road noises and vibrations of my door panels... i'll be getting some window stickers soon to promote second skin...

as for the mids and highs, despite im running them off my head unit there is also a big difference in sound clarity in my car.. i need to get an amp hooked up to them asap..

i had to take my head unit back to best buy for repair about a month ago and they were like "oh it will only take a week and a half to get it fixed and shipped back" it took them over a month so im not doing that again.. i'll buy a new damn head unit before i give it back to geek squad...

im thinking about a fall project of maybe 4 12's but they will be low wattage subs unless i upgrade my eletrical first but i gotta make sure i get my job tomorrow for i can make dat money lol but there will be more updates come with time

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Archived