Custom Alternator

Where can I find sum1 who can make a custom 250-300A Alternator for a 2007 Chevy Cobalt Lt?

the shop said it would be $700 and than they tellin me I can't find an alternator thats $300 dollars that'll put out 250-300 Amps and I know it's a business but they don't have to act like it's impossible.

I'm probally get it Summer/Spring if I can find a 2nd job.

what information do I need to know so I can have my custom alt built?

and what would be the price range be?

and can some one recommend me sum1 like Iraqqi but I heard customer services sucks and it's hit or miss.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Guest Just_Rob
Where can I find sum1 who can make a custom 250-300A Alternator for a 2007 Chevy Cobalt Lt?

the shop said it would be $700 and than they tellin me I can't find an alternator thats $300 dollars that'll put out 250-300 Amps and I know it's a business but they don't have to act like it's impossible.

I'm probally get it Summer/Spring if I can find a 2nd job.

what information do I need to know so I can have my custom alt built?

and what would be the price range be?

and can some one recommend me sum1 like Iraqqi but I heard customer services sucks and it's hit or miss.

We build one for you car in several different outputs, but our 250 is an absolute beast... Runs over 270 cold, 140-150 amps at idle, and is a direct bolt on... If you havent already, click on the banner that's running on the top of the forum and register for our free alternator give-away, you just might not have to buy one after all!!!! Thanks, Rob

Archived